Offering the best bang for your boosted buck, Magnuson Products’ new Heartbeat supercharger range raises forced induction to a new level of performance with reduced intake temperatures, enhanced airflow and superior housing efficiencies.
Unrivalled efficiency equals unrivalled performance in a combination that not only packs a powerful punch, it also stuns the senses with the most aesthetically pleasing, best packaged, best fitting supercharger available.
A design principle unhindered by marketing expectations provided Magnuson’s design team with the knowledge that they could, with no restraint, develop the best engineered, most technologically advanced supercharger housing, intake manifold and drive system ever devised by the automotive aftermarket.
Stage two in the development cycle involved Magnuson Superchargers Australia (MSA) designing and developing a fitting kit of unparalleled quality for the V8 VE and VF Holden and HSV range. Significant in-field testing with stock L98, camshaft equipped LS3 and heavily modified E85 fuel fed LS3 engines ensued, resulting in a product capable of delivering astonishing performance in all weather conditions from minus zero at the top of Tasmania’s Mount Wellington to the sweltering conditions experienced in Darwin.
Facilitating in-field testing, MSA worked closely with Australian suppliers to create a comprehensive kit consisting of only the best available parts. An example of this collaboration had MSA working closely with Queensland based PWR Performance Products intent on ensuring the lowest possible intake temperature of any currently available positive displacement supercharger. PWR exceeded expectations via proven technologies as used to achieve top-of-the-podium results in Formula 1, NASCAR, DTM, Indy Car and V8 Supercar.
The program included the development of dual-pass Charge-Air Coolers and complementary front-mount Low Temperature Radiators; a combination that has subsequently proven to offer the lowest intake temperatures of any comparable positive displacement supercharger available anywhere in the world.
Exhaustive component testing continued with a vast array of fitting kit parts; MSA and VCM Performance working together on a new Heartbeat-specific Over-The-Radiator Cold-Air-Intake manufactured to the same exacting standards and performance as all previous VCM OTR intakes. Specific length high quality drive belts, over and under-driven pulleys, and matched injectors that go a long way to ensuring smooth running and efficient fuel consumption, and importantly, articulate install instructions for efficient and effective fitment.
Heartbeat Engine Unit (Supercharger)
• 6th Generation TVS2300 Heartbeat Supercharger with integral bypass valve
• High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
• Cast-aluminium high-velocity-port intake manifold
• Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
• Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilising Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
• GM LS9 fuel rail system
• Heartbeat specific VCM Performance high-flow OTR CAI
• 8 high-flow VCM Performance Matched fuel injectors
• Direct replacement 2.5Bar MAP sensor
• Factory "push-lock" connectors
• Class leading Low Temperature Radiator (Intercooler)
• Genuine Holden Coolant
• Forced induction specific NGK spark plugs
• All necessary fittings, lines, belts, hardware and comprehensive fitting instructions. Nothing more required.
• Suits all 2006-2013 VE and VF Holden and HSV V8 vehicles (L98, L76, L77 and LS3)
• Lowest intake temperature of any currently available aftermarket positive displacement supercharger
• Reduced intake temperatures ensure improved engine and supercharger longevity
• Reduced intake temperatures guarantee performance repeatability
• TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors utilise the same Eaton technology as Corvette ZR1 LS9
• Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
• Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower cruising at 100 km/h)
• Quick-connect fittings for easier installation
• More power in a smaller package
• Back-to-back testing verifies a superior intercooler system
• Drive pulley options available for high-boost applications
• Upgrade Options
• Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
• 12 month/20,000 kilometre warranty on supercharger hardware*
• Components independently tested to GM specifications
*Warranty only applies to the original order and the warranty does not transfer
CURRENTLY LOW STOCK. RING FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY